10.23.2016

Thrive


Been fighting things that I can't see
Like voices coming from the inside of me andLike doing things I find hard to believe inAm I myself or am I dreaming?

I've been awake for an hour or soChecking for a pulse but I just don't knowAm I a man when I feel like a ghost?The stranger in the mirror is wearing my clothes

No, I'm not alrightI know that I'm not rightA steering wheel don't mean you can driveA warm body don't mean I'm alive

No, I'm not alrightI know that I'm not rightFeel like I travel but I never arriveI wanna thrive not just survive

I come alive when I hear you singingBut lately I haven't been hearing a thing andI get the feeling that I'm in betweenA machine and a man who only looks like me

I try and hide it and not let it showBut deep down inside me I just don't knowAm I a man when I feel like a hoax?The stranger in the mirror is wearing my clothes

No, I'm not alrightI know that I'm not rightA steering wheel don't mean you can driveA warm body don't mean I'm alive

No, I'm not alrightI know that I'm not rightFeel like I travel but I never arriveI wanna thrive not just survive

I'm always close, but I'm never enoughI'm always in line, but I'm never in loveI get so down, but I won't give upI get so down, but I won't give upI get so down, but I won; t give up

Been fighting things that I can't seeLike voices coming from the inside of me andLike doing things I find hard to believe inAm I myself or am I dreaming?
Am I myself or am I dreaming?Am I myself or am I dreaming?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento